Invitation to the second Young Thinking seminar of 2020
We would like to invite you to the second session of a series of joint seminars by ACYP and the Children and Youth Research Network, UNSW. This event, Challenging Issues in Education for Young People with Disabilities, will be conducted as a webinar during which speakers will discuss the education and wellbeing of students living with disability.
The seminar brings together speakers from academia, government and non-government organisations who each have a wealth of experience on inclusive education practices and best outcomes for children and young people living with disability.
Speaking at this event will be:
- The Hon. Gareth Ward MP, Minister for Families, Communities and Disability Services
- Professor Iva Strnadová, UNSW, School of Education
- Mr Rhys Morris, ACYP together with Ms Julie Charlton, NSW Youth Advisory Council
- Ms Cecile Sullivan Elder, Executive Officer, Family Advocacy
- Dr Joanne Danker, UNSW, School of Education
The seminar is open to anyone who works in the children and young people sector.
Date: Tuesday, 28 July 2020
Time: 10.00am - 12.00pm
Location: Webinar, Webex platform (details to join will be provided upon registration)
Please RSVP via the link below by 21 July.